Overheating iphone 15 Pro due to iOS 17 Bug: Apple has revealed that recently there has been a widespread complaint about overheating iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max due to an iOS 17 bug in software.
Some suspect that the overheating of the latest models of iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max is due to titanium and aluminum frames but the company has cleared that the capacity of these frames to dissipate heat is better than the stainless steel frame used in prior models.
Days after the iPhone 15 series sales, people started sharing stories about iPhone 15 overheating which is clearly visible, especially on iPhone community panels online. Some users experienced overheating on iPhone 15 Pro while having a call for just 8 to 10 minutes.
Others shared that they are facing issues of heating up even when the phone is not in use. According to some complaints, the infrared thermometer visible on the iPhone recorded a temperature of more than 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
Reasons behind iPhone 15 Pro Overheating
Here are reasons shared by Apple for iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max overheating:
- Buyers will feel warmer iPhone 15 in the first few days because of increased background activity due to restoring or setting up the device.
- Apple is working on the impact of bugs in iOS17 and will address that in upcoming software updates.
- Another reason for overheating is an issue regarding third-party apps such as Instagram, Uber, and Asphalt 9. The Company assured that they are working with app developers to fix it without reducing the iPhone’s performance.
- In the latest series of iPhone 15, Apple introduced a USB C adapter which has a max 27W charging cap. If a user is using a 20W or higher charger then it is obvious that the phone will temporarily get warm.
- A section from the Apple support page clarifies that the iPhone gets warmer when it is restored from a backup, set up for the first time, or charged wirelessly.
iOS 17.0.3 to fix Apple iPhone 15 overheating
Recently Apple released iOS 17.0.3 which includes important bug fixing & updates for iPhone 15 models overheating.
Recent clarifications from Apple have clearly stated that allegations related to Titanium and aluminum frames and USB C charging ports are unrelated. Overheating iphone 15 Pro
The company assures users that an expected setup period is required for the processing of data that in turn causes heat generation. an iOS bug was created due to improper configuration of third-party apps which is now in the fixing process.
Apple’s official website has also stated various common conditions that cause iPhone overheating such as the use of heavy graphic apps, restoring the backup, wireless charging, game or streaming high-quality video, etc.
Overheating iphone 15 Pro It is completely safe to use the iPhone 15 in overheating unless it displays an explicit temperature warning.
Tricks To Cool Down iPhone 15 Pro Overheating
A lot of users have been tense due to the issue of iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max overheating within days of sales. Consistent overheating can lead to permanent damage to the performance of brand-new phones. That’s why it is important to take measures to reduce overheating.
Here are our best tips to cool down iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max instantly:
- Some of the most common conditions that you should avoid to solve the issue of iPhone 15 overheating instantly include keeping in direct sunlight or a hot environment Overheating iphone 15 Pro, faulty chargers, software bugs, overusing during charge, and malware or Rogue apps.
- Heavy graphic apps like PubG, Netflix, Hulu, etc. should not be used during charging as these processor-intensive apps put a higher load.
- Like recently Apple released iPhone 15 bug fix update iOS 17.0.2 which was caused by overheating. So keeping your iPhone up to date with system software helps in addressing the issue. Overheating iphone 15 Pro
- Avoid using a third-party charger if the wrong power cap charger can cause Overheating. Now with the USB C charging port, some users use an Android charger which can damage the average life & performance of the iPhone.
Steps to upgrade iOS17.0.3 in iPhone 15
Now Apple iOS 17.0.3 update has been rolled out for all iOS 17 compatible iPhones including iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max.
Although the option for iOS 17.0.3 upgrade is automatically available in case you can’t find then you can do the following:
Go to settings< General< Software update.
This upgrade has been released to fix critical security issues including iPhone 15 overheating.
With the iOS 17.1 Beta 2 upgrade, there are various other features available to users such as Airdrop using cellular data Overheating iphone 15 Pro, turning on the flashlight in a live activity, Favorite Song Search section in Apple Music, and Stand By mode with more setting options.
FAQ Related to Overheating iphone 15 Pro
1) Did the iOS 17.0 3 update fix iPhone 15 overheating?
iOS 17.03 update has been rolled out by Apple to solve the overheating issue caused by a bug problem from the company’s side. Yes, by updating your iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max, the overheating problem will be solved by this software update.
2)Is the iPhone 15 heating issue resolved?
Yes, the iPhone 15 overheating problem caused by to software bug has been solved by a recent iOS 17.0 3 update fix. Although the option for iOS 17.0.3 Overheating iphone 15 Pro upgrade is automatically available in case you can’t find then you can do the following: Go to settings< General< Software update.
3) Is it safe to use iPhone 15 during overheating?
It is completely safe to use the iPhone 15 in overheating unless it displays an explicit temperature warning. Overheating iphone 15 Pro
Also read : 5 Ways To Make Passive Income Up To $1000
Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that the information on this website is completely correct. Because our website “Mobile Gyans” strives to keep up with the latest mobile news.